Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Shoe dilemma.



I just may wear a purple dress to the wedding I'm going to in a month. Less than a month, eek!! I'd like to wear gold accessories and most likely a wedge because it'll be outside. Remember? Which one of these do you like best? The first seems most wedding appropriate, but I don't usually like to go with the obvious option. Who knows. That's why I'm asking you! Do you have any better options? I'm looking to go no higher than three inches because let's face it, I'm a tall enough lady as it is and I don't need the extra height. Now I'm off to find large, gold chandelier earrings. And perhaps some bangles. Wish me luck!

One.
Two.
Three.

2 comments:

Katie said...

I actually like the third option best, but they're all super pretty. Wedges of some kind are definitely the right choice.

justagirlLaura said...

I just bought them! Now let's hope that I actually wear that dress.

Related Posts with Thumbnails