Monday, May 3, 2010

Girl Crush.






I have such a girl crush on Zooey Deschanel. Serious girl crush action. In fact, I totally got my bangs after seeing Zooey's. Alas, I do not look like Zooey. Have you guys seen 500 Days of Summer? Absolutely adorable, even if Summer was unlikable. Did anyone else think she was unlikable, or was that just me?? I also love her in Elf; it took me forever to realize that it was her due to the blonde hair, but I got there. I'm always interested in what she's going to wear and she consistently manages to be whimsical and charming yet not cloying. An impressive feat, that's for sure. Not to mention she has her own band, She and Him. So sweet, as evidenced above. How can you not love this girl??

Something that I've found kinda strange in this blogging world is that more than once I've created a post idea in my head only to find it on other blogs the very next day. I had a conversation about Zooey with a friend of mine and decided to do a post about her and the next day came upon this. And this. Weird, right?

(The two pics above absolutely yanked from Design Crush.)

1 comment:

Katie said...

I think you know how I feel about Zooey Deschanel. Also, her makeup in that second picture you posted is so, so pretty.

Related Posts with Thumbnails