Happy Friday, friends! Can you believe it's October?? I always remember when they'd say that time moves faster the older you get. Well, Jesus: time is flying. And I'm not even old.
That scares me.
But what doesn't scare me is that my best gal pal is turning three zero this weekend and we are GOING DANCING! I can't wait to sip champagne and celebrate Bridg the best way I know how (she always wants to go dancing and I always poo poo it).
I feel very lucky that I have friends in my life that keep me grounded, keep me laughing, and always make me feel loved. Bridgid, I found you a bit late in the game, but I couldn't be happier having you in my life; simply knowing you're there makes things better. Thank you for being an incredible friend!
Have a great weekend, ladies! Drink wine and dance and tell your friends you love them!
Otherwise, read Friday Links:
- A sad account of admission from the LOST writer Damon Lindelof. Nothing is surprising and, in fact, it's kind of refreshing to hear him actually say it. But still...
- Not the same genre of show AT ALL, but I LOVE this second season show and it seems I'm not alone!
- I heart Mindy Kaling.
- This is a bit old, but I didn't post last Friday when I meant to post this: I also heart Miranda July.
- The most thoroughly sweet proposal. (Thanks, Melissa!)
- An unsolved mystery I am STILL thinking about.
- Perhaps a bit late in the season, but doesn't this sound delicious?
- And a playlist right up my alley. Please send some love to Kate, she has a big hurdle ahead.
image via pinterest