Friday, December 17, 2010

Happy Pre-Christmas Weekend!


I wish I was going here for Christmas.  Isn't it beautiful?  It kinda reminds of the house in The Family Stone -- isn't that house to die for?!  Part of me hates that movie because of how it all wraps up, but I still watch it every time I see it's on tv...  I'm such a sucker!

Anyway, I am officially radiating Christmas glee because The Nutcracker was so lovely last night.  I seriously teared up during certain parts and clapped so hard my hands hurt.  I think that'll have to be a yearly event from now on.  It's just sooo good!

 Have a very merry weekend!  What do you guys have planned?  I'm hoping to snuggle in out of the cold.  That's my favorite. 

Just like smiling.  Smiling's my favorite.

via the joy of Christmas 

3 comments:

Bridgid said...

I just saw that movie for the first time. It makes me really uncomfortable how Claire Danes was all too eager to get with her sister's man. WEIRD AND GROSS.

I plan to drink too many pomegranate martinis this Christmas!

Bailey@ peppermintbliss said...

I used to go see the nutcracker every year with my best friend and our moms! I kind of want to restart that trad!

Bailey@ peppermintbliss said...

I used to go see the nutcracker every year with my best friend and our moms! I kind of want to restart that trad!

Related Posts with Thumbnails