Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Fill 'er up.


I adore these beverage dispensers and they really make me want to get a bigger place with a porch and throw a partay!! None of that is going to happen, but it sure would be nice. I have THE PERFECT drink for these puppies and it's a shame we'll never meet.

One.
Two.

I found these guys via Layers of Meaning. A new blog (well, not new but new to me) that I adore. The things she and her husband have done to their house are incredible. I want her to decorate my space! Also, the minute I saw a shot of their house from the outside I knew she lived in Georgia. It's true. Georgia houses just have a certain look to them that is unmistakable to me. I'm loving all of this Georgia blog lovin' that I'm finding!

2 comments:

Katie said...

I especially like the first one. Perfect for a batch of Strip and Go Naked.

justagirlLaura said...

Exactly! They also have a pineapple shaped dispenser, love it. The only problem with the opaque ones: they sneak up on you when they're running out. Nothing more depressing than expecting a drink, only to find it empty.

Related Posts with Thumbnails