Thursday, May 6, 2010

Say hello.



Okay. It's about time that I introduce my favorite man in my life... Buster. This is him. Shy as he may be he's gonna make an appearance. He works very hard to be as close to me as possible at all times. But sometimes he likes a pillow to himself; look above, he likes his own pillow. Really, he's a lover and I love him and I don't care what anyone else has to say. My friends say that he's a lover too, but they could be lying to me. You love Buster, right? I love Buster. Don't mess with Buster because you mess with me.

Yes, Buster is related to Buster on Arrested Development. Feel free to send me juice boxes in support.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm glad you followed my advice. I think this will improve relations between Buster and the blog. He's so adorable!

justagirlLaura said...

I keep trying to show him that he has made his blog debut, but he's too good for it and doesn't care.

Bridgid said...

"I don't care what anyone else has to say." You crack me up. Also, the pic of him hiding behind his paw is unbelievably precious.

Related Posts with Thumbnails