Friday, May 28, 2010

FafafaFriday!

{via}

I believe in magic. Well, I don't really know about that, but I do believe in this photo! Incredible, right? I hope your weekend is magic, dear friends! I will be going here this weekend. Wish me luck; I am secretly hoping to find hot pink items. I also plan to sit on a porch and drink at some point, but really I hope a lot of weekends this summer consist of that. Don't you? I have a fantastic drink with a terrible name; in case you're interested, email me and I'll give it to you. (Only because I am too ladylike to type the name into my blog to forever be imprinted upon my web image. My real-life image? That's a whole 'nother ball game.) I'll see you guys on Tuesday! I'll most likely need Monday to recoop and get my blogging bearings back.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails