Monday, May 10, 2010

No more gloom on a rainy day.



I love this umbrella stand. I had originally wanted to post this with another item I found from another blog, lighted cherry blossom branches, but it seems they're sold out and the store was in England anyway. So, you can imagine that on your own. Instead I thought I'd go more traditional and actually pair an umbrella stand with, wait for it...an umbrella! Novel, I know. (Sidenote: I actually saw this umbrella stand in person. I was walking by a store with a friend, saw it, stopped and exclaimed, "I am going to blog about this!" Again, it's weird to see what's already in my head for the blog out in the real world.) I thought this peacock umbrella would be fabulous with the owl stand. Don't ya think? I have an owl lamp in my bedroom and I think these guys would all get along grandly.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails