Thursday, May 6, 2010

I love veils.





I so very much love veils. If I could get away with wearing a veil every day and not become the Weird-Chick-Who-Always-Wears-Veils I totally would! I remember my first foray into veils at my First Communion when I was, what, 6? 7? Anyway, I totally loved it and never wanted to take it off. I also received a wedding set from Santa one year and there is a totally lame and hilarious picture of me from Christmas morning trying my best to be bridal. If only I had that picture to show all of you! I also remember wedding dress shopping with my cousin years ago (it's her birthday today!) and I don't think I took off a veil the entire time. I also tried to convince her to let me wear a veil on her wedding day (only at the reception, natch). If I remember correctly she was okay with it, but I got cold feet. (ha, a pun) Most recently, I've really fallen in love with birdcage veils. They are so demure and fashion-forward all at the same time. Love.

AND. I kiiiinda cannot stop thinking about this veil. Soooo different and amazing. Seriously, GO LOOK. Isn't it great how she pushes it on top of her head? And I lurve the way it is attached at two sides. I'm officially obsessed.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Oh, my. I like that second veil a whole lot.

justagirlLaura said...

I know a girl who would look amazing in it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails