Monday, May 10, 2010

A day of firsts.


(Find outfit info here.)

My first outfit post of my very own!! Such a newbie at it all and I hope to come up with more in the future, but here's the first. The inaugural, if you will. Polyvore is an interesting site and I'm not quite sure how I feel about it yet. I mean, it's great to be able to put these outfits together, but I don't have as much control over the price points as I'd like. Perhaps I'll be able to search better in the future, but until then there may be way more expensive pieces than I'd like. And if it stays that way, just remember that I'm using them as inspiration only. Which is really how I do my shopping anyway. AND, to be honest, some of the pieces are totally cheap. The dress is from Forever 21 after all and I can trust that you'd be able to find a jean jacket that doesn't have to be organic. See? Totally easy.

ps I've made it to a month! My first anniversary. One month in and still posting; so far, so good...I think. Anything you'd like me to change? Do more of, do less of? I'm open to suggestions. Please feel free to email me or leave a comment. For real.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails