Friday, May 14, 2010

w4m.



You guys know Missed Connections on Craigslist, right? If not, it's a section of a site where people can list random encounters with strangers in hope that they'll read it and want to meet back up. Often hilarious, sometimes creepy, they're always an interesting read. I have a friend who once made it his summer mission to get a Missed Connection. Sadly, I don't think he ever got his wish. Though I'm pretty sure he still checks them to this day. (Ain't nothing wrong with that, I'd be stoked to get my own MC.)

Anyway! Meet Sophie Blackall. She does these awesome prints based on Missed Connections posts. Wouldn't it be incredible if two people met through MC, fell in love, and realized there was a print of the very post that brought them together?!?! Now THAT would be a wedding gift. (Always with the weddings!) Even if it isn't your own, I think these would be great hanging on a wall. Go check out her site, you can read the MC that pertain to the pics above and then BUY THEM! Awes.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails