Monday, May 17, 2010

Blog lovin'.

{via peacock feathers}
{this picture has nothing to do with the post, I just liked it}

My weekends have become a veritable black hole of internet usage. I won't even mention the hours I log on my laptop. In fact, thank god I have a laptop; I would be miserable otherwise. Blog writing, blog reading, and blog searching becomes a bit of a wormhole once you get started. Links are the best and worst things created as far as I'm concerned. I've been introduced to SO MANY amazing blogs and ladies that it's kinda overwhelming. Once I find one blog I love I spend an embarrassing amount of time reading the archives and this most likely sends me to other blogs and the entire process is repeated over and over again. I told you, a wormhole. I should start a blog roll, but that requires more effort and commitment than I am ready to give at this point in time. In lieu of a blog roll, I figured I'd make a post of my most recent finds that have consumed my time. In the hopes that you'll love them, too. Thus justifying the insane amount of time spent.

Some of the new ladies in my life:

Down and Out Chic (Thanks, Lauren!)

Layers of Meaning

Caitlin Wilson Design: Style Files

peacock feathers

Old faithfuls:

for me, for you

post grad hair cut


Design Crush


camp comfort


A Cup of Jo


I told you I spend a lot of time on the internet!! And those are only some of them. Expect to see more of these ladies as I'm sure they'll post amazing things that I'll want to poach.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails