Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Pink and Grey.



I have officially decided I want to change my bedroom. I have SO MUCH red in my apartment and I'm totally over it. I saw a photo of a grey and pink room and I simply cannot stop thinking about it. Granted I did not bookmark the page, nor write it down and I have spent HOURS trying to find it again. Seriously. HOURS. Okay, I'm over it. I found the photos above as a substitute, but frankly, I feel like they pale in comparison. In fact, at this point I'm wondering if I totally made that original photo up. In my dreams. Moving on. I swear. First I would start with my bedding because that always makes the most dramatic change. And is easiest to do.


I LOVE this duvet cover from West Elm. I would get it in clay, as seen above.

Then perhaps these hot pink sheets from Nate Berkus.

Some great throw pillows for contrast.

And maaayyybe even this mobile.

I have become painfully aware that there is a lot more pink here than grey, but it's just a start. And this is what I could find after I spent way too long looking for the original photo inspiration.

1 comment:

mlscanlan said...

Maaaayyyyybe this mobile?!?! Definitely this mobile!! I love it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails