Thursday, May 13, 2010

Girl Crush.




Major creeper alert! I love me some Rachel Bilson. Doesn't she always look fantastic? Seemingly effortless and fantastic. Now, this might be unfair to say, but I don't really know much about Rachel Bilson The Person. Nor really The Actor. What do I know? This girl has got style. I always like what she wears be it fancy or not. In fact, I prefer her every day style. Not that I spend a lot time searching for Rachel Bilson's daily style, but when I see it, it certainly doesn't surprise me when I like it. She also has a page in InStyle every month that I can't wait to read. She just may be my personal style guru! Woah. That was bold. Bold, but not untrue.

(I saved these pictures a while ago and stupidly did not mark where they are from.)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails