Thursday, May 27, 2010

Another outfit.


{outfit info}

It's been a while since I've done an outfit post. Hadn't I meant to do one weekly?? Hah! I laugh in the face of a lofty goal not met. By the way, I apparently always aim to outfit Saturdays. That wasn't a goal of mine, but two of my three outfits are based around casual Saturdays. Wishful thinking, I guess. Maybe next time I'll plan a fancy pants outfit. Maybe. Annnnyway, I was very excited about the floral and stripes thing that happened here. I think you should be, too.

I should go though, Buster has taken to draping himself across the keyboard and trying to nudge his head under my rapidly (yes, rapidly) typing fingers. This was all after I had to call him back to the bedroom because he was pouting in the living room. Poor Buster.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails