Friday, May 7, 2010

Shoes, shoes, and more shoes.




Hello! I have an unhealthy obsession with shoes and if I were flush with cash I would absolutely get every single pair of these shoes! All are from Lori's Shoes which has an awesome online shop, buuuutt also is a store in Chicago. I will make my presence known one day! That just means I have to get my butt to Armitage at some point. Who's down for a Saturday shopping trip? I can't decide which shoe is my favorite, but I can come up with outfits for each in my mind.

One: Navy with white polka dots, full, mid-thigh skirt. White t-shirt, tucked in. Navy boyfriend blazer with small, white pin-stripes.

Two: Ankle-length white jeans. Blousy, off-white top. Natural, straw fedora. Plus that orange purse I posted about a while back.

Three: A short, floral (small pattern) dress. Colorful. Plus a jean jacket.

Four: Jean shorts and a white t-shirt. Plus a fuschia cardigan. And gold bangles.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails