Wednesday, May 5, 2010

LOST.



Sorry, guys. Instead of being a dutiful blogger I've spent all my time watching, reading, dreaming about LOST. Soooo I figured I'd just post about it. Those of you who are not LOST fans, look away, just look away.

Okay, now that we're all friends here...I am OBSESSED. Seriously, unbelievably, intensely obsessed. Who saw last night's episode?? Oh.My.Gawd. It's on. That's for sure. I just found out that they've extended the final episode to two-and-a-half hours!! I have so many feelings about this show, and I really feel like I've run the gamut with them. Last season was tough. Really tough. My sister had to talk me through it all as I complained and bitched and bemoaned the ridiculousness of it all. Because really, it is all just so ridiculous, but I have a hope beyond all hope that they can make IT happen. They have to. Period.

Oh, and yeah, I included a photo of Desmond just because I love him and he's my favorite. Isn't he sooo dreamy?? Also: do a Google images search of LOST. Hilarious!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails