Friday, May 14, 2010

I have a problem.

Hello. My name is Laura and I am a cat person. Yeah, some people may think it's dirty, or wrong, or shameful. But I am proud to be a cat lover. To be completely honest, I definitely don't want to hit Crazy Cat Lady status and I may be coming dangerously close to it right here, but I DON'T CARE. I found each of these pictures at The.Best.Site.Ever, otherwise known as dreamcats. It is a website all about cats. Just pictures of cats. Thankyouverymuch. I was going through it to find some pictures for my bloggy blog and COULD NOT STOP. I seriously said to myself (not outloud - I'll save that crazy for another time) "Oh, just one more page" probably about four times. Oh man. I can't stop the cat love. Just gotta go with it. Don't you worry, friends -- Buster will always be my number one, but this fella below is pretty darn snuggly.


Sooooo wistful. I wonder what this guy is thinking about. A long lost love? That one summer?


Oh, this one is just too cute. Come on! You can't tell me that isn't the most adorable thing you've ever seen!



Um. What exactly is going on here? I laugh every time I see it, but seriously...WHAT IS HAPPENING? (I can't help but think "I dreamed a dream of time gone by...")


ps I am TOTALLY going to submit pictures of Buster; I just have to decide which ones.

ALSO: Thank you, Post Grad Hair Cut for introducing us. I will be forever grateful.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails