Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Around the neck.

I recently realized that I never post about jewelry. Most likely because I never really wear jewelry, at least not with any consistency. Sometimes I go through phases, and even then it is mostly with earrings. Perhaps I'd change my mind if had this necklace? Isn't she awesome? I like that it's a diamond necklace but not too twee. It has a bit of an edge, ya know? I like that. However, I am most likely not about to drop $200 on a necklace any time soon, so I thought I'd provide this purty $30 option as well. I like the idea of a dainty initial around your neck always present to remind yourself of your true identity. If that makes sense. And, it would be a great belated Mother's Day gift, you can include a piece with an initial for each of her children. Never too late to remind your mama how special she is!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails