Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Help me, please.





Decisions, decisions, decisions. See the beautiful bag above? Which one should I choose?? My heart is going with the pink one (called Emperor Purple -- ummm, okay), but is it just ridiculous? Would it not go with anything that I own? I don't know, I think it could just be the perfect pop of color to an everyday outfit! See where I'm going here? Also, I already have tan bags*, or cognac bags, or whatever. I don't really have a grey bag*, but I hate to admit it, I feel like it kinda pales in comparison to the other ones. No? Sure it would be the perfect neutral and therefore compliment every outfit... but do I really wanna remain neutral? I ain't no Switzerland.

You see how quickly I move back and forth between philanthropy and materialism? Ah, to be me.

*Disclaimer: These two color choices are not currently being sold by UO. I might be able to find them elsewhere on the web (I found the pictures, afterall), but that may be why I'm leaning towards the purple/pink.

1 comment:

Bridgid said...

I like your pop of color idea, though the cognac(?) bag is very attractive too. It's your world, girl. Do what you feel.

Related Posts with Thumbnails