Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Parenthood.


If you're not watching Parenthood then you are a moron.  Well, I can't call you lovely folks morons, but for reals -- get yee to a tv and watch some Parenthood!  I love it.  It loves me back.  And it will love you, too.

This is what NBC.com had to say about it [you know, the detail stuff]:    
From the executive producers of the box-office hit "Parenthood," Ron Howard and Brian Grazer (Oscar winners for "A Beautiful Mind"), and writer/executive producer Jason Katims ("Friday Night Lights"), this contemporary re-imagining of the blockbuster film depicts the colorful and imperfect Braverman family - four grown siblings sharing the headaches, heartaches, and joy of being parents.

 I think it's what Brothers and Sisters wants to be.  Sorry, Sally Field.  Seriously though, it is so, so good.  The acting is fabulous and it truly feels like a family due to the great ensemble cast.  THE MUSIC!  Every episode I feel like the music director [is that the name of the person that does that job?] has gone through my personal music collection to make me happy.  We're two episodes into the second season and it is not too late to catch up!  Do it for your country.

Update:  I forget to tell you when you can actually see it!  Tuesdays on NBC at 10/9c.  Go get it!

7 comments:

Bridgid said...

F Word! I didn't realize this was back on! LOVE this show.

fore front said...

we are tv soul sistas

LOVE THIS SHOW

justagirlLaura said...

I love that you typed 'F Word'! Love it!

Tv Soul Sistas -- I love it!!

this free bird said...

I need to get on it. I'm behind and that ain't right!!

xoxo,
Carrie

justagirlLaura said...

I just realized that I wrote "I love it" in response to two comments in a row. Ha! That's what wine will do!

Yes, Carrie. Get on it =) They even pushed Ray LaMontagne hardcore in the last episode.

claudia @ StonehouseLove said...

When's it on? I must make an effort; too many people are telling me about it--sounds like thirty something? Maybe you're too young (ha!)

justagirlLaura said...

I remember thirty something! Well, to be honest, I remember my mom watching thirty something =)

How rude of me to yell at you to watch something and not tell you when it's on! I will remedy this shortly!

Related Posts with Thumbnails