Tuesday, June 15, 2010

ZZ Top would be so proud.


{via}

I wasn't going to post this as it has most definitely made the blog rounds, but I broke down. And you know why? THOSE LEGS. I mean, come on! Does she not have the most amazing legs you've ever seen? I don't think you could Weird Science better legs if you tried.

I think Chloe is one of the coolest cats around. In fact, she is intimidatingly cool. So much so, I would literally pretend not to see her if we ever came into contact. I think it would be like staring into the sun. Or an eclipse. She is like an eclipse.

Wow. I got really carried away there. But seriously, if you like yourself some Chloe you should go here to watch a video of her hanging out and shopping in New York City. It doesn't get much better than that. (Do I say that too much?) And this pic is way too cute.

(I'm sure it is only a matter of time before I post about Jeanne Tripplehorn because I obviously have a Big Love thing happening here.)

1 comment:

stylenuggets said...

I agree - Chloe S is too cool. And those legs- too much!

Related Posts with Thumbnails