Wednesday, June 2, 2010

To buy or not to buy.

First off, sorry for the fuzzy pic. Urban Outfitters is not very kind with their photo sharing capabilities and I had to make this one larger, hence the pixels. Okay, with that said...

I've had my eye on this pink lamp since I decided to go pink in my boudoir. BUT, I saw today that Design Sponge has listed it in one of their fabulous Under $100 lists. Aaahh. I was hoping to keep my eye on this guy and see if he went on sale, but now I fear that he'll sell out. Or am I just crazy thinking that because other, more normal people aren't looking for hot pink accessories with which to decorate their apartment? I'm hoping for the latter. Because really -- I need this pink fawn lamp in my life!

I've also decided to spray paint the knobs on my white dresser pink due to a picture I saw on one of my inspiration blogs, Home Sweet Home. Now I just need to get spray paint. And the will to remove the knobs, spray paint them (in a ventilated area, of course), wait for them to dry, AND then reattach them. Oooff, I'm exhausted just thinking about it.

UPDATE: My sister thinks I am crazy and that only five-year-old girls and I would want to purchase said lamp. I think I'll hold off for the sale.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails