Friday, June 4, 2010

The Hills are Alive!




This is where I will be staying this weekend. Swanky, right? For the second year in a row my family and I will head to the mountains and play it Survivor-style to see if we'll make it out alive. I guess it's not really Survivor-style if we have such fine digs and a sweet Mom providing lasagna and other goodies, but I think it's funny to picture all of us trying to survive in the wilderness. Actually, that's terrifying. Let's move on. I'm super excited (definitely a Laura Level of Excitement), so excited that I am refusing to pack. I NEVER pack on time. Never. I always wait until the last minute and then end up with no pants. Yes, that happened over Christmas. Santa should have brought me some pants.

I digress from own procrastination.

I may or may not have another post for you today. It all depends if I start packing or not. If there is another post, please pray that I packed pants. (So much alliteration!)

If there is no post, have a great weekend! I will think of you all fondly while eating Chick-Fil-A, sipping wine, and playing farkle. (Don't ask.)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails