Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Question.




Which of these do you prefer? I know the second pair is kind of out of control, but they'll be the only piece of jewelry that I'd wear. Oh right, for the wedding THIS WEEKEND!! I have a purple dress and want to wear some fun earrings. The first pair is more subdued and seems like the obvious choice, but I wanted to get your opinion.

Also, sorry for the photos. I took them with my iphone and the hipstamatic app, which I downloaded right before taking these pictures. Uhh, obviously. Hopefully I'll get a better hang of it sooner rather than later.


After writing this post I realized that I wasn't really happy with either choice and went back for more. Hence, the turquoise pair, which I totally think I am going to wear. I like how the blue juxtaposes the purple and they seem fitting for an outside wedding. Also, I think I'm going to save the second pair for Christmas. Don't they kinda look like Christmas trees? Or at least, Christmas ornaments.

2 comments:

Bridgid said...

Love the turquoise with purple idea. To quote Romy and Michelle's High School Reunion, the "fun, frisky use of color" is perfect for a summer wedding. And mos def hold to that second pair. I can see you rockin' those.

justagirlLaura said...

I should take all my fashion tips from Romy and Michelle's HIgh School Reunion!

Related Posts with Thumbnails