Friday, June 25, 2010

Rent the Runway.


I found out last night at a Happy Hour with some of my fabulous coworkers that they had never heard of Rent the Runway. Good to know. I will blog about it, I said. And not just because I arrived home after 10:00 pm because said coworkers can easily persuade a girl that is already easily persuaded. The deal is [as I know it, I've actually never purchased] for $50 you can rent an awesome designer dress for three days. Or something like that. Like I said, I've never actually used it, but receive emails from them in the hopes that one day I will. Haven't you had an event you need to go to, but don't have the perfect dress AND don't want to dole out the cash for a one-time event? I know I have! This is your answer -- just rent an awesome dress and beautiful jewelry for a nominal fee, comparatively speaking. You're welcome, m'ladies.

If you're interested, you need an invite and I'm your girl! Click here.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails