Thursday, June 10, 2010

Keep Calm and Snack On.


Most random impulse purchase I've ever made. In fact, it makes me laugh every time I see it. I went to Target yesterday and ended up coming home with this puppy. I had been wanting a tray for a while. Ever since I forced my friend to sit on my bed to watch the LOST finale because the air conditioner is in there. She was, of course, a great sport about it, but I had to find something to put our snacky snacks on because hummus and duvets aren't really a match made in heaven. This is when I thought, "Man, it would be nice if I had a cute tray to use right now." Instead we used an old photo board that'd been leaning against my dresser since I moved in, ohhh, about 2 1/2 years ago. It sufficed, but NOW I am way more prepared. I just couldn't walk away because I am now obsessed with everything pink, as you surely know. And I think it will look lovely (and cheeky) on my charcoal duvet cover. Now I just need someone to come over to watch tv with me...in my bedroom.

Also, I saw the CUTEST doormat at Target. I've never really appreciated doormats; I kinda thought they were superfluous, but if I had a place in need of a doormat I sure would've liked that one. I was going to take a picture just for y'all, but thought, "Oh, they'll have it on their website." Silly, silly me. It is NOT on their website and now I will ramble on and on about something you will never see. I can tell you that it was a blue mat with a school of orange fish. I promise you, it was adorable.

ps I just realized that this is my 100th post. Woot, woot!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails