Friday, June 25, 2010

Bedroom update.


So you should know, as I'm sure you're paying close attention to my bedroom revamp, that I decided not to buy the fawn lamp. What I ultimately want in my room is for it to be a charcoal grey with some fabulous ACCENT PIECES of hot pink, and I was afraid that I was developing more half and half pink and grey. Hence the decision for a grey lamp above. I'm happy with it [even if the new guy was bigger than my other lamp, so they've made a switch in locations from desk to dresser and vice versa]. I feel like I am well on my way to revamping this bad boy [meaning my bedroom] and I am very happy with the progress. I'll be even happier once I get my Walmart curtains that I purchased [and make sure they work], which I think will bring the whole room together. Only so much can be done on a small budget; I bought this lamp at Home Goods, thank you rental car! Soooo many parentheticals.

In unrelated news, have a great weekend! I hope to do a whole lot a nothin' around what I already have planned and am really looking forward to it. See you friends on Monday, hopefully I'll be more prepared next week.

ps Don't forget [I'm sure I'll remind you] the fundraiser will go live on Monday.

pps This is such a shitty picture to go out on, but what will be will be.

2 comments:

Bailey@peppermintbliss said...

Can I just say how much I love your tagline "Just a Girl: Not Afraid of Sequins"?
My kind of lady.

justagirlLaura said...

Thanks!! Just like I love all of your pink! =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails