Friday, June 4, 2010

Grill it up.



I know, I know. I figured I didn't need pants. It's summer in Georgia -- pants not needed.

Aren't these mini grills fantastic? I love the white one. And the blue one. Perhaps I am a weekend late, but really you should grill every weekend of the summer and there would be no better way than with one of these lovely chaps*. I found them at Apartment Therapy and thought they should make an appearance today. And not just because it was easier than searching for something else to write about. I swear.

*I'm assuming you've noticed that I like to add genders to the material items I enjoy most. Habit. Plus, I feel like it gives the blog more flavah. You know. Sidenote: I went on a date once with this guy who said he had never seen a Disney movie because his dad doesn't believe in anthropomorphizing animals. Needless to say that was our last date.

Oh man, I just never stop talking. I want you all to know that it is officially 11:18 pm and I STILL have not packed. Alright. Have a fabulous weekend! Again.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails