Tuesday, June 22, 2010

This is it.

Okay, here's the deal -- I don't have any pictures of my friend's wedding. At least, not yet. We took pictures, but they are on my date's camera and I'm not really sure when I'll get them because they are most likely sitting in his camera for not an eye to see. I will do my best to get them to you as soon as I can. You should know that I did try to get him to take pictures with my camera for this very reason, but he shot me and my poor little camera down, which is probably a good thing because he's the photographer, not me. Because of this I have really been struggling with a post idea. I guess I just want to show off what a beautiful day it was and feel like everything else pales in comparison.

So, I am resorting to my cat. I finally uploaded these photos from a time when Buster decided to douse himself in my sink. He has always liked to drink the dripping water from my bathroom faucet [I assume because it's colder?], but he really went to town this time and I found it hilarious enough to take too many pictures.

Sidenote: Sorry for the gratuitous bathroom shots. Didn't I already mention I am not a photographer?





UPDATE: I JUST happened to see this on mi amiga's facebook page. Click here to see some amazing photos of an amazing day!!

[And, uh, Katy, if you don't want me linking to your photos, just tell me and I'll take it down immediately, which you prolly won't because you are on your honeymoon and all.]

2 comments:

Bridgid said...

Lord have mercy, those pictures are BEAUTIFUL.

(The ones of the wedding aren't bad either.)

justagirlLaura said...

I laughed out loud at this. Thank you for always appreciating my Buster pictures!

Related Posts with Thumbnails