Monday, August 9, 2010

For a cooler day.



I know, I know. This neckwarmer is quite off-season, but I saw it and thought it was lovely. In midst of all this humidity and heat and sweat and air-conditioning it is kind of nice to see a fetching neckwarmer and dream of cooler days. I'm sure I'm going to hate myself for saying that in five months, but I'll stand by it. For now. But really, I'd much rather be cold than hot and that's probably a good thing living in Chicago. And when the time comes I think it would be very nice to see this puppy around my neck.

7 comments:

D&D said...

i have some chi-towners visiting me in 2 weeks. maine can be almost as bad as IL in the winter...

samantha ramage said...

just found your blog-- love the name of it!

i can't wait until it's cool and crisp enough to wear a neckwarmer! at work we have the AC cranked so i have actually needed to turn on the space heater! craziness!! maybe a neckwarmer would come in handy?

sami

justagirlLaura said...

D&D - But you have ALL those lobsters all summer! So jealous.

Sami - Thanks for stopping by! It's the same way in my office; I feel like a freak in my cardigans and leggings out in the world, but a girl's gotta stay warm!

Nattie said...

LOVE THE SCRAFT! It's winter here in australia, so it'll be perfect for me :P great blog by the way!

justagirlLaura said...

Ooo, I've never heard of the term scraft. Thanks for stopping by!

Bridgid said...

That is straight up beautiful. It almost make me excited for fall...but not quite.

justagirlLaura said...

Almost is good enough =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails