Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Yes, please.


Aren't these amazing?! Handmade porcelain, folks!! I want these, I want these, I want these. I want to have people over to my house and drink tea from an adorably squatty teapot (preferably white) and these tea cups. Maybe we can talk about our feelings, too. Or boys. We always end up talking about our feelings and boys.

Samantha Robinson, the brilliance behind these wares, also has coffee cups. But I gave that shiz up over a year ago. Green tea for me, all the way. You know, cause I'm so "healthy". (Excuse me as I wipe the frosting from my mouth.)

While we're at it, she has other objects made out of porcelain on her site. You should go and see! She says, "Order form and product list coming very soon."

Not soon enough, Samantha. Not soon enough.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails