Monday, April 26, 2010

I am grateful for you.

Something I really try to do is remember what I'm grateful for on a somewhat regular basis. I always feel instantly better whenever I mentally list a small portion of the things for which I am grateful. There are way too many to list at one time! I think it would be lovely to have my own gratitude journal where I can keep a physical reminder of the wonderful things in my life. Especially if it's as pretty as this one! (Always so vain.) I only worry it would gather dust next to my bed because I have never been known to journal well. This I could work on right now.

I am grateful for my parents, who are more loving and supportive than many.

I am grateful for a family that I also consider to be my friends.

I am grateful when I walk the streets on a beautiful day and remember that I live in a great city and that this is exactly how I had hoped to live when I was a child.

I am grateful for my health.

I am grateful for friends that make me laugh, listen to me when I cry, and remind me that I bring something unique to the table.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails