Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Two steps forward, two steps back.

I have a wedding to go to in a couple of months that will be outside, on a farm. Doesn't that sound so great?? I'm super excited, but I would be lying if I said I hadn't already thought about what kind of shoes I'm going to wear. I've done the whole walk on your tip-toes so your heels don't sink in the grass thing and, lord knows, I don't want to do it again. I think these just might do the trick! Depends on the dress, of course, but I haven't even thought about that. Well, at least not definitively. But I love how they are casual, yet still fancy. I think absolutely apropos for an outside, summer wedding. The best part: I could easily dance all night long! Which really is always the best part.

They aren't really the cheapest shoes, which probably isn't such a bad thing; I've suffered through so many cheap shoes in my life. And they have my size left (others seem to have gone quickly). I don't know, should I get them? The real question is if I could wear these at other times and not feel weird being all jeweled out. Aaah, the dilemmas.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails