Friday, April 23, 2010

Widely known fact.

If you know me at all you most likely know that I love weddings. I love everything about them. But I am an especially big fan when it comes to THE DRESS. I would be happy if I spent the rest of my life surrounded by wedding dresses. Seriously, a part of me actually squeals (usually audibly) when I come into contact with a wedding dress. I really do love everything about a wedding, though. I always cry and have had a few moments where I probably cried too much. Just ask my family or friends, they've seen it all. One time, in an attempt to get me to stop crying, my sister told me, "Don't worry, Grandma's dead." That was perhaps one of the funniest and most bizarre few seconds of my life. Anyway, back to the point: I am a sucker for a wedding. Come on, there's drinking and dancing and merriment and two people who stand in front of everyone they love to commit their lives to one another! What's better than that? Nothing.

I've recently been introduced to this website and blog. Thank you, A Cup of Jo. I am obsessed. I officially may have a problem. Just look at the archives of the blog and you'll know what I'm talking about. And if you don't feel the same fervor, that's okay; just know that I am making up for your lack of excitement tenfold.

This is also my disclaimer that I will post wedding stuff. People seem to not like wedding stuff, especially when they aren't involved in weddings, but I do and it's my blog. I promise it isn't becoming a wedding blog, but be prepared for a wedding dress or five. (I didn't think this blog could get any girlier, oh wait...just did.)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails