Friday, April 9, 2010

The Beginning.

Um. Hi. (Suddenly I feel shy.) I don't know how someone is supposed to start this sort of thing and I am now realizing I probably should have done a little research, but anyway, here we are. I don't really have a direction, or mission statement of sorts, I just like stuff. And I like blogs. I spend a lot of time reading, perusing, just plain stalking blogs and I thought, what the hell, why not have one of my very own? My one goal is simply not to steal everything you see here from other blogs. Oh, and yeah, it will mostly all be materialistic items that make me swoon, so don't go expecting anything prolific or articulate out of me. I also reserve the right to change my mind about any of this at any point in time. Hey, it's my blog after all; isn't that the point? Anyway, welcome and thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails