Monday, April 19, 2010

Hello, lovah.

Isn't she gorgeous? I love a skirt with a lot of texture! The only thing that makes me a little nervous is that it looks kiiiinda short on the model in the Look Book, but it also looks like she's hiking it up a bit. You know, models do that sort of thing. It could totally be the perfect dress for a wedding, if you're not showing a crazy amount of leg. H&M, please don't expect me to buy this if I can't buckle my shoes without embarrassment. Did I mention it's from H&M? The Garden Collection, it certainly looks like they pulled this one off. All I would need is a white blazer; I may even pop the collar. Look out!

She also comes in white. This would be perfect for those ladies getting married. Can you say rehearsal dinner much?

Side note: I hated how Carrie kept calling Baryshnikov her "loVAH" - that scene with the girls in the perfume shop drove me nuts! I am, however, totally excited for the new movie!! Bring on the fluff! And yes, I understand the hypocrisy of using the phrase as my title. Deal with it. I am ripe with contradictions. (If you have no idea what I'm talking about, I apologize, but really it isn't worth explaining.)

3 comments:

Katie said...

Yes. I love this. I think you should wear it to my wedding :)

Unknown said...

I am running out to buy this right now! Okay, not really, but I want to!

justagirlLaura said...

I just went to the H&M by my work and they basically laughed at me and said that this dress has been sold out for weeks. Right.

Related Posts with Thumbnails