Thursday, April 29, 2010

Loose lips.


I LOVE Rosebud Perfume Co.! I especially appreciate their salves. I thought I had tried them all, but during my research I see there are some I haven't tried. Brambleberry rose?? What's a brambleberry? Anyway. I have settled on Strawberry. I'm normally not one for fruity tastes (get that fruity gum away from me stat!), but I love me some strawberry lip balm! I also like that it is the lightest shade; I have pretty red lips (please note the lack of a comma -- I am not saying that I have pretty lips) and like to try to tone that down, not play it up. But seriously, these are great. Soo not sticky and just the right amount of shine. I always had goopy lip gloss and all the boys I kissed HATED the goopy lip gloss. Gah, I kiss sooo many boys. (Just kidding, Mom.) It's also super annoying when your hair sticks to your lips. Girls, you know what I'm talking about. Well, I found these suckers (again, great packaging!) and haven't looked back since. Bring it on, boys!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails