Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Who's that laaaday?


(found here)

Look at my girl, Ginnifer. She sure has stepped it up, hasn't she? I've never seen someone 'come to' so much before due to a haircut. She loooves that hair cut and I love that haircut. I love Ginnifer Goodwin. I love her character on Big Love, even though she is a little batty and went off and married that guy; she totally thought she was doing the right thing! You know what else I love? THIS OUTFIT. She's totally feeling it. You don't make this face unless you're feeling it. It takes a certain amount of guts and charm to pull off short, tapered pants, but I LOVE this and she is doing no wrong. And there are pockets! You always get major bonbons with me when there are pockets. She just looks fabulous. She's going to the Opera and she's not wearing a dress. I dig it. I love the blue with the black. I love the jewelry and the lack of a necklace. I'm never really a fan of matching your shoes to your purse, but for this, I will let it slide. She has enough going on, the matching totally works. I'd go to the Opera with her any day.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails