Monday, April 19, 2010

I'll band your aid.




Aren't these AWESOME?! I have an embarrassing lack of first aid equipment in my home (this was recently brought to my attention after breaking in those new shoes rendered my heels a bloody mess and nary a bandaid was to be found) and I think these would really fit the bill. You can either buy one or a full set. There are six in total, but I didn't want to waste all of your time by posting every single one of them. And by waste your time, I mean mine.

Great packaging gets me every time.

I found them at Post Grad Haircut. I know, I'm not really reaching my own goal of not poaching from other blogs. Oh well.

In other news, I was perusing the Anthropologie catalog this weekend and FOUND THE TEACUPS from my previous post. I can't believe it. This is both good and bad.
Bad = I ended up posting something else from Anthropologie, even though I was unaware.
Good = You can actually buy them now. If you so please.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails