Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Let's ride.



I was about to say that it's starting to be really beautiful somewhat consistently, but really, who's kidding who? It's Chicago. The weather is never consistent. But I'd totally forgive that if I had one of these bikes! Preferably purple, please. (Look at that alliteration!) I don't own a bike and sometimes have longing pangs to get one of my own to ride by the lake and to go shopping and to show up at brunch, but then I'm brought back to reality to see that I have absolutely NO room to store a bike. And, if we're being honest here, would I really ride it that much? If I owned this puppy I'm sure I would!!

Too bad they start at $1000. I repeat, start at.

I found them here, where you can link further to all of the pertinent info.

2 comments:

Bridgid said...

I want it in orange! And then we could recreate the bike-riding scene from The Great Muppet Caper! Or, you know, we could go to brunch. (Provided we don't die on the way, which is the real reason I don't want to ride a bike in Chiacgo.)

Also, can I just say you have so many new posts since the last time I checked this! I can barely keep up with you, girl.

justagirlLaura said...

That would be awesome if we each had our own color!! Everyone would be so jealous.

Yeah, I am literally holding myself back at two posts a day. =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails