Monday, April 12, 2010

Dog Days Are Over.






Yay, yay, yay! I'm going to see Florence + the Machine tonight and could not possibly be more stoked about it. (My family has this joke about the Laura Level of Excitement, but that has to be another story for another time.) Ever since I first heard her (them?) I could not, could not stop listening to this song. Thanks, bro!

I also have a personal affinity for the song Cosmic Love at the moment. Check it out. Sooooo good. Like apple crisp. Really! THAT good.

ps This seemed to be the least terrifying out of the two video choices, which isn't really saying much. Please watch with all of the lights on.

(Am I totally infringing on some sort of copyright law by posting this here? I really don't want to go to jail. Orange is so not my color.)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails