Wednesday, April 14, 2010

In the Year 2000.

Oh.My.God. How adorable is this? His beard and jacket are removable; the beard for when he is on strike or off-air! Go find him here. I love Conan and was excited to hear he is coming back to television. Granted, I'm not much of a late night talk show kind of a girl. Or really any kind of talk show, for that matter. (Now reality shows are a totally different matter.) Conan was always my go-to. I watched his final show on The Tonight Show and cried. Literally shed tears. I was in my Aunt and Uncle's house and was glad they didn't make an appearance because that would have been embarrassing. But seriously, what he said about not being cynical will stick with me forever. I'm a sucker when a grown man is grateful (even when he's kinda getting screwed) and gracious and chokes up. Conan was all of the above and more aaaaand 30 million dollars richer. I don't feel too bad for the guy. But I sure would love a little doll of him.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails