Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Something blue.


I think these mini rosebud pins are lovely. And I think they'd be a wonderful addition to any bride's day as her something blue! If you don't want to wear them in your hair, I'm sure there would be a way to attach them to your underpinnings. What a sweet lil' secret for you and for 'those in the know'.

If you aren't on a path towards wedded bliss, these pins could dress up any outfit any day. They come in several different colors! Plus, Heart of Light has many other options that'll make a girl swoon. I have my eye on this corsage. What can I say? I love cobalt blue!!

She also has an awesome blog that I stumbled upon the other day. Check it out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ummm...and the belts are really awesome. Laura...you gots good eyes, girl. I'm so glad we're related-in-law.

Katie Scherer

justagirlLaura said...

I'm glad we're related too and it's not just because you have the cutest baby ever!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails