Thursday, April 15, 2010

Ooooo la la.

Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!! I am in love with this. To be completely honest, I can't take my eyes off of that romper. To quote Rachel Zoe, "I die!" The romper is fabulous on its own, but what really makes it is that belt. Such a perfect choice. The shoes and purse certainly don't hurt either. I could give or take Paris, what I really want is that outfit. Just kidding. I think.

This post is two-fold (well, three-fold if you count that AWESOME romper).

First: You can find the above at ShopStyle. Forgive me if this is all redundant, but if you haven't heard of it, stop what you're doing. Go to this website. You're welcome. Now come back. Not only can you find incredible outfit pairings like this one, you can also search basically all of the best places on the internet for clothes, shoes, accessories, you name it. And you can change up the price point, size, color, etc. It will change your life. (Totally giving away my secrets.)

Second: I have plans of grandeur to create my own outfit pairings on this here blog. I just have to figure out how to combine pictures on the same page to download. Or whatever. Technicalities are not my forte, hence the lack of outfit posts. It WILL happen. One day.

Until then you have ShopStyle.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails