Friday, April 23, 2010

Hello, gorgeous.

(Find here.)

I know these pictures are meant for the headpieces, which are absolutely lovely, but all I can see is THAT HAIR. I want that hair. I'd give...I don't know, something really big for that hair. I've always thought about going red but have never had the guts to do it. Between the fear of it not looking the way I'd pictured and the upkeep, I just can't bring myself to pull the trigger. The woman who cuts my hair would probably die if I showed up asking for red hair. I'm one of those "just a trim" girls, except for the one time that I cut off ten inches (and donated it!). That I started regretting a couple weeks after the deed and am still in the painful process of growing it out. See? Red may not be so good. BUT if I made a deal with the devil to come out with this hair? I'd be all for it.

I've seen this fair lady in person and she is just as lovely as she appears to be. I saw Alison Sudol, the lead singer of A Fine Frenzy, at The House of Blues many a moon ago. Not only is she gorgeous (and has an awesome sense of style - at least the night I saw her, that is), but she can sing and play the piano. I don't hate her. I promise.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails