Thursday, April 15, 2010

Sunny Days Ahead.



What to do, what to do? I am constantly unsatisfied with my sunglasses. I've never found a pair that I really like on my face and I feel like I am forever searching for The Perfect Pair. I should point out that I refuse to spend a lot of money on sunglasses because they only end up at the bottom of my purse covered in lint. Until I get some major cash flow my way - Target sunglasses all the way. That's a lie. I go to Target and see the plethora of sunglasses in front of me, but always leave empty-handed. (It's like DSW. I'm always disappointed in that place.) What was that that I read/heard somewhere? Oh right, the more choices you have the less satisfied you'll be with your decision. Man, I believe it. Annnnyway, here are three choices I like. What do you think? Which do you prefer?

Top - Wayfarer
Middle - Aviator
Bottom - Clubmaster

(All link to Ray Ban, obvi I would go a cheaper route.)



2 comments:

Bridgid said...

I'm digging those Clubmasters. They remind me of my Uncle Ned.

justagirlLaura said...

And the name Clubmaster rocks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails