Friday, October 15, 2010

Weekend central.


There are so many things that I love about this photo.  I love the pink door.  I love the pink door.  Oh wait, did I already say that?  Of course the dress is lovely, which is ultimately what the picture is for, but I wonder if I would be so drawn to it if it wasn't against that pink door.  And it doesn't hurt that the woman is a total babe.  I should probably mention the shoes, right?  They are just perfect.  Ultimately, a job well done.

Happy weekend, my friends!  I can't believe it's here already.  Well, part of me feels like it should have been the weekend years ago, but another part feels like it flew right by.  Either way I am happy to see Friday.  I have a late meeting at work and am hoping to do a whole lot of nothin' after.  THEN a fun Halloween party on Saturday!  [A Halloween party because our friends are getting married next weekend and will be in Italy the weekend after that.  It's not a party if they aren't involved.]  And, MOST OF ALL, the Mad Men season finale on Sunday.

I am a HUGE Mad Men fan.  I don't talk about it much here because this doesn't seem to be the appropriate forum for it, but I am DYING to see what happens!  And I'll be happy to have a drink or two to numb the pain.  It's all going to be okay, right??

Anyway, I hope you all have a fantastic weekend and I will see you back here on Monday.  Happy weekend, friends!

2 comments:

this free bird said...

i love her hair...and the pink door. and her hair.

is it wrong that i have not seen one episode of mad men? i'm almost afraid to admit it!

xoxo,
carrie

just a girl said...

Her hair is gorge!

It will always be waiting for you when you want to start, Carrie. And you won't have to deal with commercials! =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails