Friday, October 8, 2010

Weekend!



Well, well, well.  It's the weekend.  Thank god for small favors.  I'm excited for this weekend; I'm looking forward to my dinner plans.  And the fact that I can lay back, but, whoa, it's supposed to be 80 degrees in Chicago.  In October.  Unheard of.  I should probably take advantage of that.

It reminds me of the summer I spent riding in a red truck, Tucker, if you will, with the wind in my hair.  One of my favorite summers, if you will indulge me, was when I was unemployed and happily so.  My best friend had a job where he only worked until 1 pm or something.  He'd finish work and pick me up in the fateful red truck, we'd decide where to eat lunch and spend the rest of the day together.  I love those days.  Before I had to actually get a job.  Before he moved to LA.  Before real life kicked in.  Those were the days memories were made of.

I also ate more Wendy's than I should have that summer.

End of the era, my ass.  Jonathan, you'll have to work much harder to get rid of me.


[Sorry, friends.  All will be back to normal on Monday.]

3 comments:

JonathanFitness said...

You forgot to mention your alarm clock was my call at 1:30 in the afternoon. I wish I could eat Wendy's as much as I used to. Those really were the days. Thanks for trimming my body hair for me.

Danielle Moss said...

Have a great weekend, and enjoy the gorgeous weather. We still need to plan something with T soon!

justagirlLaura said...

I was kindly leaving that part out, Jonathan. And way to throw it out on the internet. Thanks.

Breakfast At Toast: Yes! We must make plans. Soon.

Related Posts with Thumbnails