Thursday, November 11, 2010

You crack me up.



I'm starting to get pretty excited for the holidays.  Perhaps it's because I've already booked both my Thanksgiving and Christmas tickets and that always makes it more real.  Really though, now that I think about it, Thanksgiving isn't that far away.  Er, but that isn't really what I'm here to talk about. 

Hello, nutcracker.  Fancy meeting you here.

West Elm has done it again and I'm smitten with these nutcrackers.  I think it would be a nice cheeky homage to my former dancing days and a good warning to the boys in my life.  Double win!

Um, did I mention that part of the proceeds go to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.  That's pretty awesome, too.  If you're into that sort of thing.  [just kidding.  this is, of course, a great thing.] 

1 comment:

this free bird said...

Yay for Thanksgiving and Christmas!

Yay for toning my butt and legs!!

Yay for the Chef making dark chocolate caramel filled cups tonight! NOT!

xo,
C

Related Posts with Thumbnails